My view is that to go forwards one really has to appreciate backwards.
[The film is about identity – can it be found in a name – and questions what belonging to a place really means] [forgive the narcissism]
It is a film partly based on serendipity.
Correction Wynd from omphalos
The two key locations are:
(1) Correction Wynd, Aberdeen
(2) Gauch farm, Cabrach, Aberdeenshire.
(1) ‘Rare Species’ – The National Jazz Trio of Scotland
(2) ‘Oh Me Oh My’ – The Deadly Winters
(3) ‘And so we must rest’ – Bill Wells and Aidan Moffat