- All members of The Neon Yellow Preservation Society are automatically awarded the official professional status: ‘NEON’.
- All members will be given a copy of the Society regulations along with a complete dictionary of NEONspeak.
- NEONspeak is the official language of the Society and all members are required to use it.
- The Society operates on the principle that all wavelengths of light are equally important but that NEON wavelengths are more illuminating than any other.
- Neon Based Evidence [NBE] is to be promoted and followed by all members of the Society and any other form of evidence should be considered as ‘misinformation’.
- Neon Based Evidence is illuminated by laboratory-quality fluorescent light and its veracity is beyond questioning.
- Non-NBE is blind to this fluorescence and is thus unable to contribute to progressive scientific understanding.
- All non-members of the Society will be designated as ‘ANTI-NEON’.